-2 tablespoons olive oil
-1 onion, diced
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
-1 cup vegetable broth
-1/4 cup ketchup
-2 tablespoons molasses
-1/2 teaspoon sea salt
-1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until softened, about 4 minutes.
4. Transfer the onion and garlic to a 9×13 inch baking dish.
5. Add the beans, vegetable broth, ketchup, molasses, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
6. Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Facts: Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe Calories: 279 Carbohydrates: 39g Protein: 11g Fat: 10g Fiber: 10g Sodium: 762mg