-3 tablespoons olive oil
-1 onion, diced
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-2 teaspoons chili powder
-1 teaspoon ground cumin
-1/2 teaspoon sea salt
-1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
-2 cups cooked black beans
-1 cup cooked brown rice
-8 whole wheat tortillas
-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
-1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until softened, about 4 minutes.
3. Add the chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper and cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Add the black beans and rice and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro.
6. To assemble the burritos, spoon some of the bean and rice mixture into each tortilla and top with cheese.
7. Roll up each burrito and serve.
Nutritional Facts: Serving Size: 1 burrito (1/8 of the recipe) Calories: 415 Carbohydrates: 47g Protein: 14g Fat: 19g Fiber: 10g Sodium: 705mg