Prep Time: 10 minutes
4 burrito-sized flour tortillas
2 cups cooked black beans
1 cup cooked corn
1 cup cooked diced potatoes
1 cup cooked diced bell peppers
1 cup cooked diced onions
1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco
1/2 cup salsa
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup cooked bacon, sausage, or chorizo
1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
1/2 cup cooked diced jalapeños
1/2 cup diced cooked tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place tortillas on a baking sheet and warm in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, mix together black beans, corn, potatoes, bell peppers, onions, queso fresco, salsa, cilantro, cumin, salt, and pepper.
4. If desired, add bacon, sausage, chicken, jalapeños, and tomatoes.
5. Divide mixture among the four tortillas and roll up burritos.
6. Place burritos on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
7. Serve warm.
Nutritional Facts: Serving Size: 1 burrito Calories: 350 Fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 50g Protein: 15g Sodium: 370mg Fiber: 10g