Prep Time: 10 minutes
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1/2 cup of diced onion
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 teaspoon of grated ginger
1 teaspoon of curry powder
1/2 teaspoon of cumin
1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
1 can of coconut milk
2 cups of vegetable broth
2 cups of cooked noodles
1/4 cup of chopped cashews
1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the ginger, curry powder, cumin, and turmeric and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the coconut milk and vegetable broth and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add the noodles and cook for 5 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and stir in the cashews and cilantro.
8. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
9. Serve warm. Nutritional Facts: Calories: 399 Total Fat: 24g Saturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 588mg Total Carbohydrates: 39g Dietary Fiber: 4g Sugars: 4g Protein: 9g
Oliver, Isabella . THE ULTIMATE PLANT BASED COOKBOOK: A Complete Plant Based Diet with 1500 Flexible, Inspired Recipes to Enjoy Your New Healthy Lifestyle in Less than 30 days (pp. 129-130). Édition du Kindle.