-2 tablespoons vegetable oil
-1 onion, diced
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-2 teaspoons curry powder
-1 teaspoon ground cumin
-1/2 teaspoon sea salt
-1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
-2 cups cooked lentils
-1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
-1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until softened, about 4 minutes.
3. Add the curry powder, cumin, salt, and pepper and cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Add the lentils and coconut milk and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro.
7. Serve hot.
Nutritional Facts: Serving Size: 1 bowl (1/6 of the recipe) Calories: 394 Carbohydrates: 32g Protein: 16g Fat: 24g Fiber: 8g Sodium: 459mg