Prep Time: 15 minutes
4 large portobello mushroom caps, removed from stems
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 cup of diced onion
1/2 cup of diced bell pepper
1 cup of cooked quinoa
1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
1/4 cup of chopped kalamata olives
1/4 cup of chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1 teaspoon of oregano
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Brush the portobello mushroom caps with olive oil.
3. Place the mushrooms on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
5. Add the onion and bell pepper and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the quinoa, feta cheese, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, oregano, and salt and pepper.
7. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Remove the mushrooms from the oven and fill each mushroom with the quinoa mixture.
9. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
10. Serve warm.
Nutritional Facts: Calories: 211 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 11mg Sodium: 514mg Total Carbohydrates: 21g Dietary Fiber: 3g Sugars: 4g Protein: 7g