Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes
1 cup quick-cooking oats
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup protein powder
1/4 cup chopped almonds
1/4 cup shredded coconut
2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine oats, peanut butter, honey, protein powder, almonds, coconut, and flaxseed meal.
3. Mix until all ingredients are fully incorporated.
4. Add the vanilla extract and mix until combined.
5. Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish and pour in the mixture.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until the bars are golden brown.
7. Let cool before cutting into bars.
Nutritional Facts: Serving size: 1 bar Calories: 175 Fat: 8 g Carbohydrates: 16 g Protein: 8 g