Prep Time: 10 minutes
1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
-1 red onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
1 cup of quinoa
2 cups of vegetable broth
1/4 cup of chopped parsley
1/4 cup of slivered almonds
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a large baking sheet, combine the cauliflower, bell peppers, onion, garlic, olive oil, smoked paprika, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper.
3. Roast for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile, cook the quinoa according to package instructions using the vegetable broth.
5. Once the quinoa is cooked and the vegetables are roasted, combine the quinoa and vegetables in a large bowl.
6. Top with parsley and slivered almonds.
7. Serve warm.
Nutritional Facts: Calories: 340 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 538mg Total Carbohydrates: 47g Dietary Fiber: 8g Sugars: 6g Protein: 11g