Prep Time: 10 minutes
-1 tablespoon of olive oil
-1/2 cup of diced onion -2 cloves of garlic, minced
-1 large sweet potato, diced
-1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
-1/4 teaspoon of cumin
-1/4 teaspoon of chili powder
-2 cups of chopped kale
-Salt and pepper, to taste
-8 soft taco shells
-1/4 cup of diced tomatoes
-1/4 cup of diced avocado
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the sweet potato, smoked paprika, cumin, and chili powder and cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the kale and cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Fill each taco shell with the sweet potato mixture.
7. Top with tomatoes and avocado. 8. Serve warm. Nutritional Facts: Calories: 308 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 441mg Total Carbohydrates: 45g Dietary Fiber: 9g Sugars: 7g Protein: 9g