Prep Time: 10 minutes
1/2 block extra-firm tofu, drained and cubed
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 onion, diced
1/2 bell pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped fresh spinach
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onions, bell pepper, and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the tofu cubes and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
4. Add the turmeric, cumin, smoked paprika, and salt and stir to combine.
5. Add the nutritional yeast, parsley, tomatoes, and spinach and stir to combine.
6. Cook until the vegetables are softened and the tofu is golden, about 5 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Facts: Calories: 152 Protein: 10g Carbohydrates: 11g Fat: 8g Fiber: 3g Sodium: 177mg