Prep Time: 15 minutes Servings: 4
4 whole wheat tortillas
1 block of firm tofu
1 red bell pepper, diced
½ onion, diced
2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
½ teaspoon of ground cumin
½ teaspoon of chili powder
2 tablespoons of vegan butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup of salsa
1. Heat the vegan butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the bell pepper and onion and cook for about 5 minutes, or until soft.
3. Add the crumbled tofu, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the tofu is golden brown.
5. Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 30 seconds.
6. Place ¼ of the tofu mixture in each tortilla and top with salsa.
7. Fold the tortillas and enjoy!
Nutritional Facts: (per serving) Calories: 241 Fat: 9g Carbohydrates: 29g Protein: 12g Fiber: 5g